Our Houston Personal Injury Office
Steven M. Lee, PC
5823 Gulf Freeway Suite 300
Houston, TX 77023
Toll Free: 800-232-3711
Suffering a detrimental accident can cause your entire life to be turned upside down. Over the past 30 years we have witnessed firsthand how a single injury can impact an entire family’s future. However, those three decades have also shown us how to reassure, guide, and help accident victims secure justified injury settlements.
We fight to ensure our clients’ rights are protected, even when their insurance companies don’t. Come see how we can help you get the help you need following one of these traumas:
- Car Accidents and DWI Accidents. When you and your family suffer a catastrophic car collision, you need the security that comes with knowing someone has your back. That someone is us. From DUIs to uninsured drivers, we have the resources to help.
- Truck Accidents. Large truck and big rig collisions are some of the worst types of traffic accidents due to the size and weight of the vehicles. That’s why we’re compelled to fight for victims of accidents caused by truck driver fatigue, mechanical defects, negligence, and much more.
- Construction, Refinery, Industrial, On-the-Job Injuries and Workers’ Comp. Workers’ compensation laws are extremely confusing and can easily be used to take advantage of an injured employee. We work to help unravel that confusion to get you the benefits you deserve from a workplace injury.
- Maritime and Offshore Cases. The vast number of lakes and beach access around southern Florida makes watercrafting a popular pastime. Unfortunately, drinking and goofing off on these watercraft is also popular. That’s why we’re here to protect you and your family when negligence turns your fun day at the beach into a painful nightmare.
When you’re in need of sound advice and experienced guidance after a horrendous accident, you need the help of Attorney Steve Lee. Schedule an appointment by calling 713-921-4171, or come visit our Houston office for a free personal injury consultation. You have more options than you realize, so allow us to make sure you’re the one taking advantage of the law, not the one being taken advantage of. Connect with us today.
Directions to Our Houston Office:
From Downtown Houston:
- Head northeast on Bagby Street toward Walker Street.
- Turn left onto Capitol Street.
- Follow Capitol Street’s slight curve where it will become N Memorial Way.
- After 364 feet, turn left onto Houston Avenue (signs for I-45 S).
- Use the right lane to take the I-45 S ramp.
- Merge onto I-45.
- Follow I-45 for 4.5 miles, then take exit 42 toward US-90 Alt/S Wayside Drive.
- Merge onto Gulf Freeway.
- After 0.2 mile, turn left onto S Wayside Drive and follow for 240 ft.
- Turn left at the first cross street onto Gulf Fwy #300.
- In 210 feet, our office will be on the right.
From the South:
- Head north on TX-288 N.
- Use the right lane to take the I-610 exit.
- After 0.6 miles, keep right at the fork and follow signs for I-610 E.
- Merge onto I-610 E.
- In 2.8 miles, take exit 35 toward Crestmont Street/Mykawa Rd.
- Merge onto S Loop E Fwy.
- After 0.7 mile, turn left onto Mykawa Rd and follow for 0.3 mile.
- At Griggs Rd, turn right and follow for 1.6 miles.
- Turn left toward Gulf Fwy, and after 0.1 mile, use any lane to turn slightly right onto Gulf Fwy #300.
- Our office will be on the right after 0.7 mile.